Sunday, April 13, 2008

I love my five punishments

Earlier this month, presidential candidate Barack Obama said the following:
When it comes specifically to HIV/AIDS, the most important prevention is education, which should include -- which should include abstinence education and teaching the children -- teaching children, you know, that sex is not something casual. But it should also include -- it should also include other, you know, information about contraception because, look, I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going to teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby.
Can you believe this guy?

Hey, Barry. I've got five kids. They are blessings from God, not punishments.

And just today, Obama claimed that no one, not even him, is pro-abortion. Really? Is that why Mr. Obama has managed to compile the most pro-baby-killing record in the U.S. Senate and has been given a 100% rating by the National Abortion Rights Action League?

This guy is a world-class liar and phony. Next to him, McCain looks like St. Francis of Assisi.

No comments: